Craving something sweet on your keto journey? Try our chewy and crunchy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – only 1.8g net carbs each!
Since these keto peanut butter cookies are based mostly on common flourless peanut butter cookies, they style identical to an everyday model. Not like different keto cookies (like keto cream cheese cookies or keto chocolate chip cookies), which need to be reworked to make use of a low carb flour, these sugar-free peanut butter cookies haven’t any flour in any respect. We’re simply swapping the sweetener!
With out the sugar, I additionally assume these are wholesome sufficient for a keto breakfast, served with a cup of bulletproof espresso — or dipped in a chilly glass of almond milk or hemp milk. You possibly can resolve.
Why You’ll Love These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Candy, wealthy peanut butter taste
- Each chewy and crunchy
- Simply 3 fundamental substances (with a couple of non-compulsory ones)
- No mixing bowl wanted — simply course of and scoop
- Finished in underneath half-hour
- Solely 102 energy and 1.8g web carbs every
- Naturally gluten-free keto dessert
The important thing to chewy keto peanut butter cookies? Besti sweetener! This mix of monk fruit and allulose makes them completely candy like sugar, with no aftertaste, and the allulose makes them tender and chewy. I used to make these with erythritol a very long time in the past and so they at all times acquired that cooling impact, plus they have been extra liable to hardening. They’re so significantly better with Besti, give it a attempt to see for your self!
Substances & Substitutions
This part explains how to decide on the very best substances for low carb peanut butter cookies, what every one does within the recipe, and substitution choices. For measurements, see the recipe card under.
Fundamental 3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Peanut Butter – Search for pure peanut butter that’s thick and creamy (identical to the sugary varieties), however with out sugar. I like to recommend this model, as a result of it has the proper consistency and isn’t too oily. Keep away from the sort with the oil on the highest that you need to stir earlier than utilizing, because the cookies can be flat. You can even substitute almond butter, cashew butter, or different nut butters derived from keto nuts, although the feel could change, particularly if what you utilize is extra runny.
- Eggs – Use massive eggs. I haven’t examined this keto peanut butter cookie recipe utilizing flax eggs as an egg substitute, however let me know the way it goes for those who strive it.
- Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Mix – That is the very best sugar substitute for these cookies, as a result of it helps make them tender and chewy, with no aftertaste or cooling impact. You can even use plain allulose for the same outcome. I don’t suggest utilizing erythritol or different manufacturers of monk fruit (which generally comprise erythritol), as a result of it creates a noticeable cooling impact and in addition hardens the cookies an excessive amount of. Similar goes for something tremendous concentrated (like pure stevia powder), as a result of it can change the construction of the completed cookie. For actual conversions, use my sweeteners conversion calculator.
The essential, traditional recipe for 3-ingredient keto peanut butter cookies requires simply peanut butter, eggs, and sweetener. The extras are non-compulsory, however undoubtedly improve the top outcome.
- Vanilla Extract – Provides extra taste to the cookies.
- Sea Salt – Not mandatory if you’re utilizing a salted peanut butter or salted peanuts, however I wish to nonetheless add 1/4 teaspoon to steadiness the sweetness.
- Chopped Peanuts – I like so as to add these for somewhat crunch, however you’ll be able to omit for those who desire a smoother texture. Use peeled peanuts which can be salted or unsalted.
VARIATION: Add chocolate chips!
Peanut butter and chocolate are an ideal pair! Stir in a handful or two of sugar-free chocolate chips as soon as the dough is combined, or sprinkle them on the highest to make a melted chocolaty topping.
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
This part reveals how you can make sugar-free peanut butter cookies, with step-by-step photographs and particulars in regards to the method, that can assist you visualize it. For full directions, together with quantities and temperatures, see the recipe card under.
- Combine moist and dry substances. Course of the peanut butter, eggs, Besti, vanilla, and salt in a meals processor. (Alternatively, you’ll be able to combine properly by hand in a big bowl, or use an electrical mixer.)
- Pulse within the peanuts. Add the (non-compulsory) chopped peanuts and pulse intermittently, till they’re combined in however nonetheless in items. Scrape down the edges each few pulses.
- Scoop. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Flatten. Use the again of a fork to flatten cookies in a criss-cross sample.
- Bake. Place the keto peanut butter cookies within the oven till golden. Allow them to cool utterly on the pan, or you’ll be able to switch to a cooling rack after 10-Quarter-hour.
Ideas For The Greatest Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Don’t over-process the peanuts. You need to solely pulse after including the peanuts, don’t run the meals processor constantly, to keep up the crunch. I exploit this similar method for keto vitality balls.
- Press dough into the inside track. This helps the cookies launch extra cleanly onto the pan and this manner they gained’t disintegrate.
- Flatten with a fork. These keto peanut butter cookies gained’t unfold on their very own, so it’s worthwhile to flatten them earlier than baking. The fork marks not solely look fairly, but additionally assist the dense substances bake extra evenly. Wipe the fork with a moist paper towel between cookies for a clear criss-cross sample.
- Cool utterly. Let the cookies cool utterly earlier than dealing with, in any other case they could disintegrate.
- Retailer: Keto peanut butter cookies will final about 3-5 days at room temperature. You can even maintain cookies within the fridge for as much as every week.
- Freeze: Prepare on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze till stable, then switch to an hermetic container or zip lock bag and maintain within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
Extra Keto Cookie Recipes
In the event you like these low carb peanut butter cookies, you may additionally like a few of these different sugar-free cookies:
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies (3 Substances!)
Sugar-free keto peanut butter cookies are chewy, crunchy, candy & simply 1.8g web carbs every! Simple to make with nut butter, egg, and sweetener.
Prep: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner: 15 minutes
Complete: 25 minutes
Servings: 27 (regulate to scale recipe)
Faucet underlined substances to see the place to get them. Please flip Safari reader mode OFF to view substances.
3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
Faucet on the occasions within the directions under to begin a kitchen timer whilst you cook dinner.
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F (177 levels C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the peanut butter, egg, Besti, vanilla (if utilizing), and salt (if utilizing) in a meals processor. Course of till clean, scraping down the edges if wanted.
Pulse within the peanut items, if utilizing, till simply mixed. (Do not overmix – you need some items left for crunch.)
Use a medium cookie scoop to put balls of dough onto the ready cookie sheet. Press the cookie dough into the inside track tightly earlier than releasing onto the sheet. Flatten utilizing a fork in a criss-cross sample. Between cookies, dip the fork in a cup with chilly water after which wipe with a paper towel. (This may forestall sticking.)
Bake for about 15-20 minutes, till very flippantly golden. Cool utterly earlier than dealing with. Cookies will develop into crisp as they cool.
Final Step: Go away A Ranking!
This helps different readers and in addition helps me proceed to offer free recipes on my website.
Price this recipe
Serving dimension: 1 2-inch cookie
Quantity per serving. Serving dimension in recipe notes above.
Complete Carbs 2.9g
Internet Carbs 1.8g
Diet details are offered as a courtesy. Have questions on calculations or why you bought a distinct outcome? Please see our diet coverage.